1. I am a hippie at heart (hence the name of this blog)
2. I am a teacher and a librarian (yay learning!)
3. I am a runner - not only does it keep me in shape, but it gives me time with nature and time with my thoughts. Love!
4. I am in love with my handsome and talented boyfriend, Phil.
5. Phil and I own the most rascally of cats - Bosco.
6. I love to write - but have been told I use too many dashes and parentheses (nah, can't be true)
7. My parents live in Lantzville, BC. Peace and quiet capital of the world.
8. I'm always reading. I got a birthday card this year that said: "To my only friend that would bring a book into a beer garden." And darn proud of it!
9. I grew up on the West Coast of BC, so this one is a given - I love spending time in nature.
10. I try to be as environmentally conscious as I can in every aspect of my life - from cooking to beauty products to, of course, practicing the 3R's!
11. I love elephants. They are deep, thoughtful, and beautiful.
12. I am strangely superstitious about the number 13. TV volume at 13? Not a chance!
13. I love to bake healthy treats for my *ahem* friends and family...
14. I play on a softball team with my awesome friends. Go Rusty Gulls! Caaaw Caaaw
15. And to mush the rest into number 15: board games, puzzles, crafts, and tiny things! Heart.